Saturday, September 5, 2009

V Factory/FAME

I arrived at Six Flags around 3:30. I had to park all the way at the end of the lot, near Scream. The tram came within 5 minutes, but it wasn't in service. So, I just walked.

The Six Flags website said the show was at the Golden Bear Theatre, but it was really at the Magic Moments Theatre.

Full house!

The show began with the FAME trailer.
Naturi Naughton performed the FAME theme song.
Asher, Kerington, Kay, and other cast members were in the house and greeted the audience.

The director of Fame, an E! newscaster, and CIARA were judges.

The finalists all performed to either "Fame" or "Out Here On My Own."

Dancer, Singer, Twirler, Singers, Beatboxer, Singers, Singer.


V Factory time!

They opened with "Lights, Camera, Action."
Asher didn't show us what he got. LOL

Next was "Fade."
I love that song.

Then, it was time for their second single "Get Up."
It's a fun song. Definitely pumped up the audience.

While they were catching their breath, the guys introduced themselves to the audience.

And of course, they closed the set with "Love Struck."


It was a great performance. They had a bunch of fans in the audience. I saw some posters. It was also well done with a proper stage and lights and everything.

Craig Louis won the Talent contest.

Outside, V Factory had a meet and greet.

Travis Garland came out to support.
Me - "Did you get taller?"
TG - "No. I'm still short."


I rode a couple of rides. The lines were short. You'd think: Saturday + Labor Day weekend = a lot of people. NOPE. Good for us, bad for business.

Walking around, it was really cool to see a bunch of people with V Factory shirts and merch. I'm totally ready for them be super famous already!


Photo fest:





Group Picture [fail haha]

I'm gonna learn how to fly HIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment