Friday, September 4, 2009

Fame Soundtrack

I purchased this CD last week.

My favorite tracks are "Try" and "Ordinary People" sung by Asher Book.

I didn't realize that boy had that range. I adore him! "Try" is soooo cute. Girls will be jealous of Kay Pannabaker this fall lol.

You KNOW the most exciting part of the movie will be when "This is My Life" is performed. It's so much fun.

We gon' ROCK IT. We won't STOP IT!

The soundtrack has a very urban sound. It's shouldn't be as cheesy as HSM because the songs are all regular songs. They're not random moments of life to the tune of some melody.

We'll see how the movie goes. I don't think they advertised the soundtrack release too much. It debuted at number 90 =X

The FAME Talent Search or whatever thingy concludes tomorrow at Six Flags Magic Mountain.

& V FACTORY is performing! =]

Definite plus if Asher sings a snippet of "Try."

No comments:

Post a Comment