Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FAME Movie Premiere

The movie hits theatres in 2 days!

The premiere was held today at the Grove in Los Angeles.

Before hand, we just walked around and shopped. I spotted Olesya Rulin.

Saw the guys just as they were about to hit the red carpet.

The red carpet was set up in the grass area between the fountain and the stage. I didn't really see. It wasn't your typical set up. The carpet was black, first of all. There wasn't a backdrop, just posters here and there. You can see fans gandering behind the celebrities.

I totally missed a JC opportunity! I had no idea.


I totally don't count this because they didn't walk the carpet together.




As we made our way to the stage, I see Chucky Klapow.
Here's the thing: when I first watched "Getcha Head In the Game" in High School Musical, I took notice of number 44. He was really good [and cute!]. I learned his name. I learned that he was assistant choreographer. I learned that he attended my high school [he was voted best dancer!].
One day, senior year, he had visted a couple classes. My friends told me of this news. None of them knew who he was, or could even recall his name. But I knew, and I was tres triste that I didn't get to meet him.
And almost 3 years later, there he was :) I can cross him off my list of people to meet.
He asked what year we graduated. I should have said 1998 or whenever he had graduated. Dang it. haha.

They announced V Factory. I was surprised they were opening with "Get Up." This is a different set list, I thought. The song ended. They said their thank yous. And THAT WAS IT. LoL

That's right folks, one song. They weren't kidding when they said it'd be quick. I still love them, none the less.

No formal m&g after. They had to rush to the theatre to watch the movie. But Travis Garland was lingering around somewhere.

We ended the evening with a quick trip to New York and then a trolley ride around the grove.

No comments:

Post a Comment