Friday, February 12, 2010

Starstruck

This new Disney Channel movie was cute. It's a musical. Sterling doesn't really sing (Drew Ryan Scott dubs), but so what? I forgot that I had Disney Channel on Demand and could watch it early!

The story line reminded me of Camp Rock. A couple of the songs remind me of other songs. For example, the opening riff to "Hero" sounds like "One Less Lonely Girl" by Justin Bieber. "Got to Believe," which was on the soundtrack, but I guess, cut out of the movie, sounds like "Harder to Breathe," by Maroon 5.

For me, their "photography tour" around the city of L.A. made the movie for me. When you live here, it's easy to forget that this wonderful city can be glamorous and have so much to offer. I love that they went to the Hollywood sign. I always look at it when I drive past on the 101. "Something About the Sunshine," sounded cheesy on the soundtrack, but became so cute when it was played during this montage.

No comments:

Post a Comment