Friday, February 12, 2010

Hear the robin going..

I gave in. I am using Twitter. I am only using it to follow other users. It's easier to keep up with everyone's updates with a Twitter account.

I don't plan o tweeting anything myself because I rearely have anything interesting to say (and no one cares). Plus, if I have something to say, I blog about it HERE.

-MTV has removed "Music Televison" from their logo. It's officially no longer the network I grew up with.

-Sterling Knight admits Christopher Wilde is part him and part Drew Ryan Scott of Varsity Fanclub.

-According to Wikipedia, Selena Gomez's "Kiss and Tell" has sold more copies than Demi Lovato's "Here We Go Again."

-Selena's performances have improved.

-Nick Jonas debuts at #3.

-Disneyland's attendance is up, but profits still aren't.

-I started rating songs on my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment