Sunday, October 25, 2009

Where is everyone?

I figured the closer to Halloween, the larger the crowds. However, today surprised me. We got dropped off on Harbor. There wasn't a line to check the bags. There wasn't a line at the gate. There was a line at DCA. Main Street wasn't as packed.

Of course, I didn't mind this.

First stop, it's a small world. The last day before it closes for 3 weeks! Note to self: choose the line on the right side that goes across the water. It's way faster. The left side also has a line for the handicapped and fastpass holders, so it takes longer.
Will they ever put that sad clown back?

After, took a look at villain's photo op. There were 3! The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. My old nickname ;] I'm convinced a man was inside that costume. "She" was way too tall.
Queen of HeartsEvil WitchThen, the evil witch from Snow White. Does she have an actual name? When no one was waiting for her, she would survey the crowd and give evil looks. A couple kids got scared. I'm used to the Fantasmic performers being males. This witch was a female. She asked "How are you?" I replied, "Fine." She said, "Of course you're fine; you're meeting me!" Loved it!

Captain HookNext up, Captain Hook. While I was waiting in line, I saw him meet a birthday boy. He pointed to his birthday button. The little boy nodded. Captain Hook did a slow clap and a whoopdee do gesture. So funny!



Steamboat WillieFrom there, we headed to Toon Town. Gad zooks. Why is Roger Rabbit always a long line? We just went to Mickey's house. There wasn't a line outside. We were at the front of the movie barn, when a little boy named Dominic was reported lost =0 . I don't know if they found him. I hope they did. We waited longer because of that. The movie reel looped. We finally went through. I asked for Steamboat Willie. & I got him!! Yay!!
I get it. There are 3 different rooms. Regular Mickey, Fantasmic Mickey, and Steamboat Willie. Helps move the line.

The Princess Fantasy Faire line didn't look too bad. I caught a glimpse of Ariel and Belle and was sold. Okay. I'm really going to wait in this line. It was long. Long lines make you tired. Sophie started dozing off once we neared the front of the line! Not good, so I fed her juice to wake her up. Princess Jasmine. Ariel. and Belle. I could feel the underwire at the bottom of Belle's dress. I bet the whole dress weighs a lot. I tend to copy the hand gestures princesses do. Is Giselle ever there? She should! I love her wedding dress.

Jasmine Human Ariel Belle

We watched the Celebrate! Street Party, and then grabbed a bite to eat at Tomorrowland Terrace.

Lastly, we rode the Mark Twain Steamboat and took a picture at the Club 33 door.

Baby days = chill photo days.

I like that PhotoPass gives you the option of adding their autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment