Monday, October 12, 2009

Celebrate 20!

White Rabbit StatueC'était mon anniversaire! You're free on your birthday, but since I have an annual pass that isn't blocked out, I got the Birthday Fun Card worth $72. Score!

I got my birthday button and wore my prom tiara.

Attractions:
Blue Sky Cellar
Disney Gallery

Finding Nemo - The ride wasn't operating yet when we got there and they weren't letting people line up. They said maybe in about 20 minutes, so we just waited aside. Luckily, they were right about 20 minutes and we were first in line!
Robert, the driver was so cool! He spoke in the Crush voice. He gave shout outs to the little dudes and dudettes. He greeted me on the way out.

Ghost Galaxy - pretty cool! the ghost follows you and tries to get you.
Again, please try not block the people behind you in the ride photos.

Maliboomer - more fun this time. we really shot up fast!
Monster's Inc. {+1HM}
Peter Pan
Redwook Creek
Talking with Crush - my brother was amazed.


We saw Peter Pan in front of Monsters Inc. "You're a princess! Like Tiger Lily. She's better than all the other princesses because she actually has fun!"
Fantasmic Mickey and Cinderella left before I could get to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment