Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Day

I went to Disneyland with my mom and my 1 year old niece.

Sophie wore her Rosetta dress. So the first thing I wanted to do was Pixie Hollow. I hoped Rosetta would be there, but it was Silvermist instead. They shrink you while you're in line to go to Pixie Hollow. That's why we're the same size as Tinkerbell. They were both so cute. Sophie was a little scared, and they just kept saying "we're friends, remember?"

It was just a photo day at Disneyland. I spotted the Villans area. The uUgly Witchgly witch from Snow White and Jaffar were there. Sophie had fallen asleep. I didn't wake her. I told the witch she ate one of the poisoned apples. She did that evil hand thing. Jaffar is freaking tall. I'm shorter than his snake staff.

it's a small world was closed for some maintenance. sadness.

We headed to California Adventure.

{+1HM} behind the 'R'

Snow White and Dopey were in front of the Animation Building. Dopey left right before our turn. I liked the Snow White from yesterday better.

It was lunch time for Sophie, so we sat inside the animation building for about an hour. I watched ALL of the videos.

TinkerbellAladdin: A Musical Spectacular!
We had orchestra seating, which was an advantage during "Prince Ali"
Genie's jokes were the best!
-"No wishing for more wishes. Unless you're Bret Farve"
-"You can't wish for someone to fall in love with you. Call that the Jon and Kate rule. YEAH. I went there!"
-"Yo, Jasmin, imma let you finish, but..."
-"Sorry, Al. I guess she was a Taylor Swift fan."
-"I can' t help you anymore. You're out of wishes. I just gave you the Nobel Peace Prize! What more do you want from me?"
-"If your last name was Peppershakers, you'd be Sultan Peppershakers."

There are like 5 different Aladdin stand-ins.

Dinner @ Condor Flats.

Mickey's Fun Wheel NON swining gondola. They let you on. They finish loading the rest of the ferris wheel, so you stop a lot. The wheel spins once around, and then they let you off. The lights are pretty. It'll be prettier when DCA is no longer under construction.

Finally, King Triton's Carousel. You know, they're pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment