Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Teen Choice Awards Voting

I just realized this is my last year to be eligible to vote for the TCAs. Age. Eck.

There are a lot of categories. Do we really need to vote for favorite celebrity pet or celebrity dancer? I don't think celebrity baby is appropriate. But I did vote for Jessica Alba and Cash Warren. It's the first year Jessica isn't nominated for choice hottie. Hopefully, Megan Fox will get her chance to shine. Jonas Brothers have a lot of nominations. They're not going to win them all. I'll be surprised if they get away with half of them. If they do, it's only because they're hosting. I'm pretty sure they'll get the TCA for their duet with Miley. It's a very oooh moment to capture on TV. But so would JB sharing the stage with Taylor Swift (!)

Voting doesn't matter to much. There are 5 nominees to vote for. The producers choose the winner from the 4 nominees with the most votes. So all we do is eliminate one nominee. You can see how they can select Glee over Jonas for breakout show, even if Jonas gets more votes (not that it's the best show in the world. I love JB, but they could have done better. They could have kept the spy concept!).

I'm pulling for each of the tween queens. Miley, Miranda, Selena, Demi, Jenny, and Emily. Perhaps they could all at least take one TCA home? At least the first 4.

Twilight has to triumph in all of their categories. Like, yeah. HSM will win. Zac will win a few. I would like Harry Potter to beat Transformers and The Proposal and Ryan Reynolds to get a nod. Okay I've spent too much time talking about it now.

My JB concert is after they film the TCAs. I doubt I'd win a M&G, but they'll probably be really tired anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment