Sunday, September 19, 2010

I need an annual pass!

I wanted to be at Disneyland yesterday for the opening rope drop, but that didn't happen. I'm amazed that City Hall always seems to have a long line! We went to the information kiosk in front of Carnation Plaza Inn instead. The nice lady told us that Peter Pan was in Fantasyland at the moment. We went over and looked for him, but he wasn't in sight. So, we just rode Peter Pan's Flight. After, I wanted to take a picture by the old abandoned Skyway entrance. Guess who was there! The awesome Peter Pan. This one was better than the one we met on my birthday last year. He saw Erik's shirt (coincidentally, it was the same shirt he wore to meet the other Peter Pan), and said, "Nice!" He started to walk away, but he called out, "Come on, Lost Boy!" We were both really happy.
The boy that never grew up
Like the Motorboats loading dock, it's just THERE.

We got on the Mark Twain, but got rejected to ride with the pilot, or I wasn't sure what she had said. We got off so we could ride the Columbia instead, but our friends were at the entrance.

We got Yellow section World of Color Seating for the 10:15 show. Then, Tower of Terror and Mullhulland Madness.

We all had them (man-catching) beignets from the Mint Julep Bar. They were delicious!!!


Liz and Ivan got Dole Whips. I thought I saw Maynard, but I couldn't see his nametag, so I wasn't sure.

We left the park to have dinner at In-N-Out--best idea of the night! Burgers sounded so good, and we didn't want to spend a lot of money. There weren't any empty tables inside, so we sat on the curb by the car.

Haunted Mansion Holiday upgraded this year! The loading scene added Sally, the scientist, the vampires and more. There were more subtle upgrades throughout the ride. I approve! The ride stopped while we were in the graveyard. It wasn't because of us this time, I promise!

Later, I saw that the CM at the Tiki Room from earlier WAS Maynard!! The queue was empty because most people were at Fantasmic and the Fireworks. I walked up to him, and he thought we wanted to go to the show. I asked for a picture, and the people he was talking with said, "See! We're not the only ones! [Fans]" That made me feel better too. We posed behind the fence. He did his kind of scary face, haha. It was awesome. My friends thought I was weird.
Maynard!

Ghost Galaxy was fun. Rovee and Aireen fist pumped in the picture. The fireworks were going off as we were exiting the park. It's one-way traffic through the square, and we got to walk in front of the castle. OH MY GOODNESS! It is ASTRONOMICALLY AMAZING from up there! The castle is sooooooo pretty! I must watch from there one day.

World of Color was way better this time. We decided to stay in the Wet Zone. The floor boards weren't soaked from the last show, so I didn't think we'd get too wet. There were just heavy mists at times. I saw the Cheshire Cat too! Yay!


There's too much pressure in going to Disneyland without an Annual Pass. I always have so much I want to do, but I can't do them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment