Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer Belongs to You!

You gotta believe in something. So, today I believed in you and you came through.
We made it. I've never been so proud.
I know it's perfectly implausable, but we accomplished the impossible. Now there's something that I've got to say out loud:
Time is what you make of it, so take a chance.
Life is full of music, so you ought to dance.
The world's a stage, and it's time for your debut!


Don't waste a minute sitting on that chair
The world is calling, so just get out there

Candace's verse spoke to me! I really wanted to go outside and play after this song and this awesome, epic Phineas and Ferb episode! But it was 9pm by that time and dark outside.

"City of Love" was really cute. I thought, you know, the two of you-- a boy, a girl -- alone in the city of love... Poor Isabella! "Rubber Bands, Rubber Balls" was really funny! I bought the soundtrack on iTunes. It's totally worth it to me.

P.S. The Summer Solstice is the FIRST day of summer, but whatever! I loved "the visual gag" in the beginning and when Phineas found a sponge and a starfish on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment