Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mad World

After Alex Wong's hip hop dance with Twitch, this season on So You Think You Can Dance, I was convinced he could take it all. Unfortunately, he got injured and was unable to finish the competition.

So then, I was rooting for Billy to win SYTYCD this season. C'mon, the show loves him. He's really talented. He made top 20 last season. They changed the format to Top 11 instead of 10 so that he could be in the cast. Last week, they changed it up AGAIN so he wasn't automatically eliminated for his knee injury.

I forgot to vote, and he got eliminated on tonight's semi-finals. He might have stood a chance if I had voted or if there was another girl in the top 3.

His contemporary routine with Ade last night was really beautiful. I really liked the song.

I realized I heard this song last friday on General Hospital during the climax of Francophenia.

Billy danced to the Gary Jules and Michael Andrews' version from Donnie Darko.
The orignial is by Tears for Fears.
I like both!
Adam Lambert's American Idol version is pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment