Friday, July 23, 2010

GH

General Hospital was SO GOOD this week!!
-Elizabeth had her baby.
-Lisa's slowly becoming psycho.
-Lulu randomly ends up in L.A.
-Shirley dies.
-Warren Bower's true colors come out and he shoots up the hospital.
-Franco dies...but I'm sure he's not really dead.

A lot was going on in GH, which is cool. I feel like they're rarely in the hospital.

I started watching the show in late 2009. I had Twilight on my brain, and whenever I read/heard,

Bella: How old are you?
Edward: 17.
Bella: How long have you been 17?
Edward: A while.

it reminded me of Tuck Everlasting.

Winnie: How old are you?
Jesse: You really want to know?
Winnie: Yes.
Jesse: 104.
Winnie: I'm serious.
Jesse: So am I! Let's just call it 17.
I read the book in middle school, and I loved the movie. I thought Jonathan Jackson was so cute! So then I wondered what happened to him. IMDB said he was on General Hospital. I would turn to the soap opera once in a while to catch a glimpse of Jonathan. Then, I got sucked into the story lines, especially Liz and Lucky, L&L2.

P.S. Here's another simiarity:


No comments:

Post a Comment