Saturday, November 29, 2008

Vegas

By some strange twist of fate, I got to see the JoBros in Las Vegas for FREE.

My aunt got tickets compliments of Monte Carlo, and I went with my cousin, Julia.

I slept most of the ride to Vegas. We got to the city, which i haven't visited in about 2 years. IT'S STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Geez louise. Not glamorous at all. Plus,the economy's still bad, and therefore it isn't as packed.
The MGM grand had cute fruit slushies named after JB and their songs.
The concert was great. I just love those boys. The seats weren't my closest ever, but they were free. Julia was all excited. I felt bad for standing up because little girls were behind me lol. But “Y3k” was a partyyyyyyyyyy! Wearing ear plugs is totally the way to go!

The concert was shorter =/ but Nick J did change it up a bit during “A Little Bit Longer”... a year later.
Why don't people realize that there's always an encore? Oh well, when they leave, we get to move closer to the stage =]

When ”SOS” came on, I felt that familiar smile I always get. I remember why I love them as much as I do.

We went back home right after the concert. In and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment