Friday, November 7, 2008

MTV Spoilers

So it's ironic: November 7 last year is when I attended my first JB concert. Now, it's when I attended my first Twilight event.

VFC took over my August. September has not totally been TWILIGHT.
Today, I got to go to the MTV taping of Spoilers-- apparently a new show. How did this happen? It started with a contest on Twilight Tuesday. I remember almost getting into a car accident when I got the phone call from MTV.
Anyway, the show featured Twilight, and the WHOLE cast was there! It was super duper. I don't know how it happened, but Liz and I were in the third row, next to the aisle.

Forget Robert Pattinson. Lol, okay, don't forget him. He's cuter as Edward and Cedric. But omg, JACKSON RATHBONE aka Jasper Cullen/Hale/Whitlock. He is sooooo hot in person! When he left the first time, I got up and asked for a hug, and I got one =D

When he came out for the Q&A, he answered that music was what kept his spirit up on set. From my seat, I yelled, "What music?" He then looks at ME and answers the question. I was so overwhelmed. I didn't expect him to hear me or actually answer. To top it off, all of this was captured on video.

Kellan Lutz is cool too.

Larry Carroll introduced the cast + Catherine, the director. They showed about 20 minutes of clips from the movie. I had already seen most of them.

After, we went to the back of the building in hopes of meeting the cast. Jackson, Taylor, and Ashley were there. Jackson had the biggest crowd, but I got to meet Ashley and Taylor. Taylor's cologne smelled really good.
Ashley Greene Taylor Lautner
It was such a great night, and an especially AMAZING first event.

TWILIGHT!!! <333>

No comments:

Post a Comment