Sunday, November 16, 2008

San Diego

I needed a redo of the Burning Up concert. When they announced their November shows, I was very excited. Grace had an event in San Diego that night, which gave us more reason to drive down there. We would also get to see Josie and Elly.
Boy Toy Jesse was there. I guess he works for that radio station too?
I wore suspenders, inspired by the "Love Bug" music video.

I love floor seats! We were in the second row.. of the second floor section. Before the show, I saw Papa Jonas heading to the sound board. We went over, but we weren't sure on how to approach him. Grace just said, "Mr. Jonas?" and he we got his attention. We asked for a picture. He was busy and politely asked us to go back later. We didn't. Oh well, at least we got to talk to him.

When JB played "Still in Love With You," I knew what was about to happen. I knew what I wanted. Yet, I didn't act fast enough. A bunch of other girls ran before us to the front section in hope to get FOAMED.

We got close enough to feel the mist, but it didn't show on our hair or anything. After than, security certainly tightened up.

After the concert, I swiped a radio poster off the wall. They were glad we did it, it left them with less to clean.

Josie and Elly surprised us with birthday balloons. I got a stuffed hippo and Grace got Hannah Montana crayons.

After, we went to the ball. It was held on a boat that sailed around the harbor for 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment