Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sequels

I saw a bunch of movies this week. I haven't been to the theatres in a while, so this was nice. I did start a collection of photos with one of the displays inside. Stay tuned to find out which one I'm talking about!

I went to the midnight showing of Sex in the City 2 Wednesday night/ Thursday morning. They didn't ask for my ID when I bought tickets, which means I actually looked at least 17! I expected more. The first one was so epic [and long]. The drama in the sequel was more suited for regular TV episodes.

It seemed like Iron Man 2 wasn't getting great reviews. I thought it was really good. Sure, the first one is better, but this one isn't terrible. Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark is brilliant. I love the technology. Overall, it felt more like an Avengers prequel than an Iron Man sequel.

I also watched Sherk 4: Forever After, or is it the Final Chapter? We saw it in 3D. I definitely could have done without that. The movie was okay, I think I could have done without entirely. I remember laughing way more with the first three films. It didn't satire many fairytales or anything. Yet, high prices for 3D tickets allow this movie to be number one? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment