Monday, May 17, 2010

It's just a hill

Mondays, at 8pm on the CW, I am automatically drawn to the television to watch One Tree Hill. The CW has not officially announced OTH's fate, but they will in 3 days. So, this episode could have been the SERIES finale.

I loved the Nathan and Haley flashbacks. They are the most epic couple on the show (since Lucas and Peyton left). Of course at the end, we get a sense that the characters are all going to live happily ever after. I want to go to the snow with a bunch of friends now. As they panned over the characters, I got the same feeling of closure as with the Season 4 high school graduation finale. And I totally got it: they were climbing a hill, and you could see trees -- One Tree Hill. Good one, Mark Schwan.

AND THEN the last couple of seconds made me SCREAM. What? WHAT?!!!! End scene. WHAT!?? The CW cannot not renew with that ending. That gives me hope. I would be really sad if they did just end it, but I hav hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment