Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jonas Brothers World Tour

This was a Jonas Brothers concert like no other.

I was so thankful they added a third show on Sunday so that I might have a chance to have decent seats.

When we arrived, I asked an usher, "Excuse me, which way to the FLOOR?" I've always wanted to be on the floor of the Staples center.

We got to the floor and asked another usher where our seats were.
11th row.

Right next to the catwalk!!!

Got to the Staples Center just as the Wonder Girls and Jordin Sparks were finishing their set. So this is the first time I didn't see any of the opening acts =/

Onto the show:

Paranoid
That's Just The Way We Roll

Poison Ivy - green & blue lights!

Hold On
Play My Music

Fly With Me - reminds me of the music video

Black Keys / A Little Bit Longer - i call this the Nick Jonas show portion

Much Better - flips and jumps!

Year 3000
Tonight

Gotta Find You - the riser was on our side!

Turn Right
When You Look Me In The Eyes


Sweet Caroline - a dad in front of us rocked out to this. but he was also rocking to jonas songs like whoa!

At the end of the song, Nick was on our catwalk. He removed his guitar strap, pulled out a permanant marker, signed the guitar, and gave it to 2 girls in the audience. It was remarkable. I was totally jealous!!!

Live to Party - We weren't on the foam side =[ someday, I will be.

BB Good

World War III - red lights!

Battlefield - Jordin was cute!

Lovebug - MY FAVORITE PART OF THE NIGHT!
Kevin comes out in a cute trenchcoat on our catwalk. He has an umbrella. It starts to RAIN ON STAGE! I get wet!
Later, it rains some more. I get drenched! The water was sooooo coool!
I wasn't sad about the foam anymore.



SOS shall always be my first favorite song.
Burnin Up- Big Rob!

After the show, it rained a little bit again. We hoped for maybe a performance of "Before the Storm," but they were just cleaning. We sat up on the stage and took a picture before getting in trouble.


Outside, there was a line for the Honor Society meet and greet. The band walked right passed us. I got high fives.




There was a massive crowd at the tour bus thingy that you can sign. We avoided it.
One day, I shall also tag a tour bus.

But the show was great! I'm totally biased because I had amazing seats. It was cool to be in the line of fire instead of just watching it happen.
They sounded great. I'm surprised they didn't get outwinded with all of the moving around they did.

I totally love them! This is the closest I've ever gotten to take a picture with them:

Joe Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment