Saturday, November 3, 2007

JB Tickets

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus was going on tour with the Jonas Brothers. The guys seemed funny and cool on her show, so I bought their album. I listened to the album and then I listened to it again.
And again.
& again.

I loved this band. It wasn't long before they became my obsession.

The Hannah tour tickets were sold out since July. I remember wanting to buy tickets, but we didn't. Now, tickets were being resold at unbelievably high prices.

They announced the Jonas Brothers would have their own club show after the concert at the Knitting Factory. This was better because I was into the Jonas Brothers, not so much Miley.

The tickets sold out in less than 10 seconds, but I wasn't one of the buyers. I was DEVASTATED. I was so sad that I came to tears.

They were on KIISfm that night for JoJo on the Radio's Top 9 @ 9 countdown. My radio wasn't getting a clear broadcast of KIIS, so I had to stream it. I guess there were so many people on the server because the feed would cut out every now and then. At the end, they were giving away Knitting Factory tickets if you were caller 102 and had all 9 songs from the countdown. I call, but I don't have all the songs because it kept cutting out. I'm caller 81. I call again. They ask, "Do you have all the songs?" I'm betting I had a super sad face once those words came out. The only answer I could give was No. He hung up on me.

WHY? Why wasn't I supposed to go to that show??

The next day, they announce on KIISfm that more tickets for the hannah concert were going to be released at noon. But nooooooo I'm on the road with no near computer access!! Luckily, my friend Joe came to my rescue. I called him and he got me tickets. I was happy, but not as happy as I would have been for the Knitting Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment