Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Best of Both Worlds

I was so excited to see the Jonas Brothers in concert.

Before the concert, they had Band In A Bus. Basically, they were recording their new album on a tour bus, and it was parked in an area for fans to see. We waited outside for half an hour. They came out and gave quick hellos. Kevin waved at me!!! Well, he waved in my direction, but that's my story. They are so awesome! They drove across the parking lot, and we followed. While they waited for the gate to open, they rolled down the windows and waved at every again. Awwww, you guys!

The concert was awesome. Grace and I tried to rock out, but there were short little girls behind us. So, we couldn't stand up or else we'd black their view.

Our seats were close to the stage, just off to the side [stage right]. Jonas Brothers shows really are music on red bull. Their set ended way too fast. I'm glad they came out again for a few more songs. To my surprise, they even stayed to take a bow at the end of the show.

I was more familiar with Hannah Montana songs than Miley's. She put on a good show too. I developed a crush on one of her dancers. He helped me get through the show.

I watched videos from the Knitting Factory. They played "What I Go To School For," one of my favorite songs PLUS they debuted a new song! At least I have YouTube to make me feel like I was there. I enjoyed myself at Staples Center though. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment