Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grammys

Live Blogging:

8:15 Christina Aguilera fell! Oh xtina.

8:54 This Bruno Mars black and white thing is really cool! I got excited when he said "just the way you are."
This arrangement of "Grenade" is a nice refreshing change from the tune that's being played out on the radio at the moment.

9:10 BIEBER TIME =]
Jaden Smith is getting taller. Will, Jada, and Willow look so proud, as they should be.
Whoa!Usher just made his sunglasses disappear! That was really cool!!! Oh, is Bieber wearing them?

Selena Gomez read Justin's pop album nomination, wink.

9:50 Ceelo looks gnarly. I'm digging the puppet band.
Gweneth is sounds great! Her heels are super high! I'd be scared to walk in those, let alone stand on a piano!

10:00 I love glittery eye shadow. I wish I had an occasion to rock it.
Awww! Katy had footage of her wedding in the background! She reminded me Valentines Day is tomorrow.
Okay, I know "Teenage Dream" already says it all. Her choregoraphy is still funny to me. It doesn't even try to be innocent at all.

10:03 Does John Mayer not know the words to this song? That was nice! They should have performed more!

10:12 Seth Rogen made the joke I sort of expected to come up this evening.

10:15 Rihanna's dress looks firey. This performance with Eminiem is FIRE. I feel the anger. It's pulling me in, making sure I pay attention and WATCH his performance.
I thought they were kidding when they said Avril Lavigne was on stage too. The lighting is dimmed everytime she takes the stage. I almost didn't recognize her with the shorter black hair.
Here's Dre! Wow.

10:40 It won't matter if you can swagger like 'ol Mic Jagger. If you got heart and soul you can rock and roll. That was awesome.

10:53 Eminem's chain resembles the Deathly Hallows. Minus the Elder Wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment