Sunday, January 31, 2010

GRAMMYS Live Blogging

GRAMMYS LIVE BLOGGING

8:00 Hey it's the guy from Hairspray.
The set says "The Fame Factory." My mom says, "V Factory?"

8:03 Yep. The rumors were true. She's doing a duet with Sir Elton John. He's got bling glasses and a huge earring.

8:04 Dang. They painted Lady Gaga's face really quick.

8:09 Russel Brand looks different

8:10 Jonas Brothers!!!!!!!! Joe's wearing glasses.

8:11 Cool! iPad really is a giant iPhone

8:13 wow. They hardly got any time to accept their award.

8:14 Fearless was more of a Pop album.

8:33 Was Alanis supposed to join Beyonce on stage? Beyonce just sang her song.

Maybe it's my TV, but I do recall poor audio mixing last year. I think I have the same problem this year.

9:05 Jonas Brothers presenting on stage! I miss the 3 of them together. Kevin looks married. Ha.
Lady Antebellum started playing while JB was still introducing them. What the?

9:09 I like the way Kaley Kuoco presented.

9:26 Kesha is what Sharpay Evans would look like when she gets older.

9:55 the superbowl commercial's 3d effects were not cool. This MJ tribute is awsome!
10:00 That was it for the tribute?? No dancing?
Oh wow! Michael's kids! Awwwwwwwwwwww.


Okay. I'm over watching it. I'm just going to check the winners online.

FEARLESS WON ALBUM OF THE YEAR?!!!!! WHATTTTTTTTTT?? I can't help but wonder if everything would have been different if Kanye hadn't interrupted Taylor at the VMAs.

Beyonce wins 6.

Jay-Z has 3? Go Jay!

Lady Gaga gets 2. I will check out her acceptance speech later.

Twilight LOST.

Back on:

10:48 Beyonce called Jay-Z her husband =]

No comments:

Post a Comment