Thursday, December 17, 2009

MUFASA

Grace and I decided to hip up California Adventure. Jokes were told on the tram:

Why is Peter Pan always flying around?
-Because he can Never Never Land!

Why does Simba always win the race?
-Because he MU FASA!

We made them our facebook statuses.

Grace shares my desire to collect all of the free buttons. They were out of Happy Anniversary, but we got Happily Ever After.

Characters on the backlot:
Princess Aurora Goofy
Handy Manny Stitch

Our guide in the Tower of Terror movie room was way into it. His name was Brian. He rocked. We sat in front and did a heart pose for the picture. The monitor for our car was busted. Boo. So, we went on again. However, we got the same exact car! Oh well. At least Brian was the attendant for the elevator that time around. He jumped out and said BOO! when we got back. I got scared lol.

Star Dazzle Pin
We went on Monsters, Inc. and then got free tortillas.

We watched the High School Musical show. Grace got chosen during "I Want It All." She got a button for participating! Had I known, I would have volunteered. That's a goal for next time!

Then, we went to Toy Story Mania. Mr. Potato Head really talks to you! I had a lower score, but higher accuracy.

We tried doing the heart pose on Screamin', but didn't put it high enough. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment