Sunday, November 22, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

I hit up Disneyland with friends. I dubbed it vampire weekend, so Aireen and I wore Twilight shirts and had Team Edward buttons on our backpacks.

I got asked to prom xD via scavenger hunt from the entrance, through Main Street, ending at the castle. Each stop had a gift and another clue. It was awesome! I said yes, of course.

We all got Family Reunion buttons from City Hall. I asked if the Lilly Belle was operating. The Cast Member said yes, but you need a ticket to board, but the tickets aren't for everyone. BURN!

Attractions:Pocahontas
-Buzz Lightyear - i scored 4800. F A I L
-NBC Haunted Mansion - I asked for a Death Certificate. They only give them out during regular mansion.
-Indiana Jones
-it's a small world holiday - we saw the light show while waiting
-Matterhorn [Fantasyland side]
-Monorail - can't ride it without singing the song from the Simpsons!
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Pocahontas - met her in front of the Hyperion theatre
-Rainforest Cafe for dinner
-Sorcerer's workshop
-Space Mountain
-Talk to Crush - I asked "Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?"
He responded, "Can I be Team Crush?"
-Tower of Terror - WHAT zone? Twilight zone?!

We only spotted 3 others wearing Twilight merch. Something was wrong there! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment